Urologist is a doctor who deals with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the urinary and reproductive system in men, women and children. In the "Vitamin" medical center, you can get a urologist's consultation, as well as undergo the necessary diagnostic examination and receive an effective scheme for the treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system. Quick and accurate diagnosis by the specialists of our medical center can prevent the development of complications, make the treatment effective and comfortable.
You should come for a consultation with a urologist if you have the following symptoms of urological diseases:
- discomfort or pain during urination;
- frequent urges to urinate;
- daily facial swelling;
- violation of sexual life;
- detection of a neoplasm on the external genitalia.
You should also consult a urologist if you suspect:
- inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system;
- bladder and kidney stones;
- tumors of the bladder, kidneys, prostate gland and testicles;
- erectile dysfunction;
- infertility in men;
- urinary incontinence, etc.
Specialists of the Vitamin medical center
Make an appointment
Leave your contact details and our manager will call you to clarify all the details.