Pulmonology studies disorders of the human respiratory system, the cause of their occurrence, as well as methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Most often, a therapist or a family doctor refers a patient to a pulmonologist. You can come to an appointment with a pulmonologist without a referral and immediately receive qualified help from a specialist.
You should consult a pulmonologist with the following symptoms:
- prolonged cough with or without sputum;
- cough, which is accompanied by an increase in temperature;
- chest pain when breathing;
- cough accompanied by suffocation;
- appearance of blood, pus in sputum;
- entry of a foreign object into the respiratory tract.
Specialists of the Vitamin medical center
Make an appointment
Leave your contact details and our manager will call you to clarify all the details.