MEDICAL INTERNSHIP: 21 years old
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: a neurologist detects neurological diseases in the early stages and provides specialized medical and diagnostic assistance. In particular, he selects drug therapy that will stop the development and prevent exacerbation of multiple sclerosis, myasthenia, epilepsy. Screens for depression, assesses memory, attention and other cortical functions during neuropsychological testing of neurodegenerative diseases (Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, etc.)
Hanna Mykhailivna performs the following medical procedures and manipulations:
- ultrasound diagnosis of diseases of the vessels of the neck during strokes, headaches
- lumbar puncture with examination of cerebrospinal fluid
- botulinum therapy of cervical dystonia (snoring), chronic migraines that are resistant to standard drug therapy
– paravertebral blocks in the pain syndrome of degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine (osteochondrosis, spondylosis, spondyloarthrosis, protrusions and hernias)
- diagnosis and treatment of dizziness, unsteadiness
2000 – graduated from Uzhgorod State University, majoring in "Medical business"
2012 – completed post-graduate studies in neurology
2017 — completed specialization in "Ultrasound diagnostics"
She was a participant in numerous international scientific and practical conferences outside of Ukraine.
Make an appointment
Leave your contact details and our manager will call you to clarify all the details.