CATEGORY: the first
MEDICAL INTERNSHIP: 14 years old
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: orthopedic traumatologist performs diagnosis and treatment (conservative and surgical) of adult patients with diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Performs medical procedures, manipulations and surgical interventions:
- ultrasound diagnosis of diseases of joints and soft tissues of the musculoskeletal system
– blockades under ultrasound control (paravertebral, periarticular, perineural, local)
- intra-articular administration of drugs under ultrasound control
- closed reduction of bone fractures
- closed reduction of joint dislocations
- primary surgical treatment of wounds
– plasma lifting (PRP therapy)
– VMAS (treatment with concentrated bone marrow aspirate)
- removal of hygroma, lipoma, atherum, fibroma
- removal of bone-cartilaginous exostoses
- removal of ulnar and patellar bursa
- removal of metal construction
- removal of a foreign body of soft tissues
- metallo-osteosynthesis of bones
- operative treatment of Dupuytren's contracture, Nott's disease
- dissection and drainage of a bursa or hematoma
2010 — graduated from Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
2010-2012 — completed an internship at the NMAPO named after P.L. Shupyka by specialty "Orthopaedics and Traumatology"
2014-2017 — completed postgraduate studies at Uzhhorod National University, majoring in "Orthopaedics and Traumatology"
2017 — defended his thesis and received the scientific degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences
2018 — passed specialization in "Ultrasound diagnostics"
He regularly improves his level of knowledge, participates in specialized medical events, and takes advanced training courses.